The focus next week will be on first quarter GDP results for the UK and the US. Also, Eurozone inflation
- GBPUSD collapsed in today’s session. EURUSD H4 Resistance 1.1342 1.1390 1.1443 Support 1.1241 1.1188 1.1140 Primary Scenario EURUSD plunged into fresh lows. Should the pair achieve to extend its downtrend, the [...]
- GBPUSD slides to lowest in 31 years on Brexit winSterling plunged on Friday, hitting a 31-year low in its biggest fall on record and [...]
- Pound down on Brexit voteA Brexit vote caused turmoil in the markets this morning and sterling tumbled to its [...]
EURUSD H4 Resistance 1.1342 1.1390 1.1443 Support 1.1241 1.1188 1.1140 Primary Scenario EURUSD plunged into fresh lows. Should the
Sterling plunged on Friday, hitting a 31-year low in its biggest fall on record and UK stock futures pointing to
A Brexit vote caused turmoil in the markets this morning and sterling tumbled to its lowest in over 30 years.
EURUSD H4 Resistance 1.1342 1.1390 1.1443 Support 1.1241 1.1188 1.1140 Primary Scenario EURUSD is now testing the hurdle at 1.1342.
UK voters will head to the polls today, to vote on whether Britain should stay in the European Union or
Sterling jumped to its highest level in six months against the dollar on Thursday after the latest polls gave the
EURUSD H4 Resistance 1.1313 1.1385 1.1421 Support 1.1206 1.1169 1.1098 Primary Scenario EURUSD turned back sharply in the previous session.
Federal Reserve Chair Janet Yellen appeared before the US Senate in Congress on Tuesday to give her testimony on monetary
After rising to a five-month high against the US dollar on Tuesday, sterling’s rally ran out of steam today and
EURUSD H4 Resistance 1.1362 1.1412 1.1442 Support 1.1281 1.1250 1.1200 Primary Scenario EURUSD is trading on the daily pivot point at 1.1331. A decisive movement to the north will lift
- GBPUSD opened with a gap in today’s session.
- EURUSD bounce up from the previous bottom.
- USDJPY collapsed in today’s session.
- EURUSD: Negotiating into fresh low
- EURUSD bottomed at 1.1231, before closing above the daily pivot.
- USDCHF has experienced strong resistance.
- USDJPY: The trend has been overall neutral during this week.
- EURUSD rises into fresh grounds.
Major currency pairs were consolidating after improvement in risk sentiment on Monday led to relief rallies in risk assets on the back of opinion polls that swung in favour of [...]
- Pound boosted after polls show “remain” gaining ground
- Sterling bounces off two-month lows
- USDJPY tumble after Bank of Japan leaves policy unchanged
- Markets shift focus to Federal Reserve rate announcement
- Brexit fears pressure GBP
- Yen gains on risk-off environment, pound down on Brexit concerns
- USDJPY bounces off one-month lows; gold at 3-week high
- Kiwi jumps after RBNZ holds rates
- Brexit vote to take spotlight
- Fed, BoE and BoJ in focus
- Focus turns to final Yellen appearance ahead of FOMC
- Nonfarm payrolls and ECB in focus
- GDP data out of the US and UK in focus
- UK jobs and retail sales data in focus
- Bank of England meeting and inflation report in focus
- Non farm payrolls report in focus
- FOMC meeting in focus for clues of next rate hike
- ECB, UK jobs and PMI data in focus