EURUSD H4 Resistance 1.1575 1.1655 1.1696 Support 1.1455 1.1414 1.1334 Primary Scenario EURUSD topped up at 1.1615, before closing below
- EURUSD topped up at 1.1615, before closing below the daily pivot. EURUSD H4 Resistance 1.1575 1.1655 1.1696 Support 1.1455 1.1414 1.1334 Primary Scenario EURUSD topped up at 1.1615, before closing below the daily pivot at 1.1535. A deeper [...]
- New Zealand dollar down after unemployment rate ticks higherThe New Zealand unemployment report was published on Wednesday, showing a slight uptick to the [...]
- USDJPY bounces off 18-month lowThe dollar bounced slightly off an 18-month low against the yen during the Asian trading [...]
The New Zealand unemployment report was published on Wednesday, showing a slight uptick to the official jobless rate in March.
The dollar bounced slightly off an 18-month low against the yen during the Asian trading session on Wednesday. USDJPY traded
EURUSD H4 Resistance 1.1563 1.1593 1.1651 Support 1.1475 1.1417 1.1387 Primary Scenario EURUSD surged into fresh grounds in the previous
The Australian dollar plunged over one percent against its US counterpart in reaction to the announcement from the Reserve Bank
The US dollar weakened further in Asian trading on Tuesday, falling to a fresh 18-month low against the yen, breaking
The US dollar fell to a fresh 18-month low against the yen early on Monday as risk sentiment was off
The yen continued to strengthen on Monday, after being lifted by the Bank of Japan’s announcement to hold monetary policy
EURUSD H4 Resistance 1.1487 1.1528 1.1599 Support 1.1376 1.1306 1.1265 Primary Scenario EURUSD is now testing the resistance level
The US nonfarm payrolls report out next Friday will certainly be the highlight of the week. The most closely watched
EURUSD H4 Resistance 1.1380 1.1409 1.1451 Support 1.1308 1.1266 1.1236 Primary Scenario EURUSD surged above the key resistance at 1.1380. If the pair manages to extend its momentum, it will
- The USDJPY pair pounded in today’s session.
- AUDUSD turned sharply bearish in today’s session.
- USDJPY: The strength of the market faded.
- AUDUSD plunged below the daily pivot point.
- USDJPY : Fresh higher grounds.
- EURUSD slushed in the previous session.
- EURUSD indicated bullish implications in the previous session.
- USDCHF: The strength of the market faded.
The yen set an 18-month high against the dollar on Friday, staying firm in the wake of the Bank of Japan’s 's decision the previous day to hold off from [...]
- USDJPY plunges 2 percent after BoJ disappoints and holds policy
- Aussie tumbles after soft Australian inflation data
- Quiet trading ahead of Fed and Bank of Japan meetings
- Dollar eases ahead of Fed
- Dollar up after US data contribute to Fed rate hike expectations
- Oil rallies after inventory report shows smaller sockpile
- Oil reverses rally after Kuwait oil strike ends
- Oil rebounds, lifts aussie and kiwi to 10-month highs
- FOMC meeting in focus for clues of next rate hike
- ECB, UK jobs and PMI data in focus
- China GDP in focus
- PMI data in focus this week
- US jobs data to grab attention next week
- UK inflation and retail sales take spotlight this week
- All eyes on Fed, BoE and BoJ
- US nonfarm payrolls in focus
- PMI data in focus
- UK in focus as data on inflation, jobs and retail sales are out