Next week, markets will first focus on fourth quarter economic growth figures for Japan. These figures out on Monday as
- USDCHF bottomed at 0.9667. EURUSD H4 Resistance 1.1373 1.1425 1.1476 Support 1.1271 1.1221 1.1168 Primary Scenario EURUSD topped up at 1.1373, before closing below the daily pivot point at 1.1323. Further [...]
- Gold up 5 percent this weekGold is up just over 5 per cent so far this week, trading around $, [...]
- Yen set to end week with 4 percent gain, gold at 1 year highThe yen swung between gains and losses on Friday, but was down 0.2 per cent [...]
EURUSD H4 Resistance 1.1373 1.1425 1.1476 Support 1.1271 1.1221 1.1168 Primary Scenario EURUSD topped up at 1.1373, before closing below
Gold is up just over 5 per cent so far this week, trading around $, 1,239 an ounce this morning
The yen swung between gains and losses on Friday, but was down 0.2 per cent at Y112.19 per dollar in
EURUSD H4 Resistance 1.1345 1.1403 1.1496 Support 1.1195 1.1102 1.1044 Primary Scenario EURUSD is gyrating around the daily pivot point
Further interest rate increases this year by the Federal Reserve are looking increasingly unlikely following Fed Chair Janet Yellen’s testimony
The price of gold hit a nine-month high on Thursday after jumping as much as 1.5 per cent to $1,215.01
EURUSD H4 Resistance 1.1364 1.1438 1.1540 Support 1.1188 1.1087 1.1012 Primary Scenario EURUSD surged into fresh high. Should the pair achieve
The safe haven Japanese yen was up 0.3 per cent stronger at Y114.74 per dollar and eyeing a third-straight day
The US dollar was weaker for a third day, down 0.2 per cent early on Wednesday at a fresh four-month
EURUSD H4 Resistance 1.1242 1.1293 1.1371 Support 1.1112 1.1034 1.0983 Primary Scenario EURUSD has retested the important resistance level at 1.1242. If the pair manages to withstand the sellers’
- AUDUSD plunged below the daily pivot.
- USDCHF pounded in the previous session.
- The USDJPY pair collapsed yesterday.
- GBPUSD is hovering above the daily pivot at 1.4392.
- USDCHF lost its momentum.
- USDJPY is nearing the previous high at 121.68.
- AUDUSD has just cleared the hurdle at 0.7134.
- EURUSD edged up at 1.0920, before retracing below the daily pivot.
The yen strengthened by as much as 1.4 per cent to Y114.21. The USD/JPY fell below the Y115 mark, leaving the yen at its highest level since early November 2014. [...]
- Quiet Asian markets as Lunar New Year holidays begin, dollar bounces
- Dollar steadies ahead of nonfarm payrolls
- EUR/USD above $1.11 as dollar slumps, oil soars
- USD/JPY below 120 yen, oil slides again
- Oil extends losses, USD/JPY edges lower, markets fear growth slowdown
- AUD hurt by weak China PMI data
- USD/JPY spikes to 121 yen after Bank of Japan adopts negative rates
- EUR/USD maintains post-FOMC gains
- Eurozone GDP, US retail sales in focus
- US jobs report, Bank of England and PMI data to grab market focus
- FOMC in focus as well as US GDP
- Economic events this week bring focus on China GDP, Bank of Canada, ECB
- China GDP in focus, along with ECB meeting and UK jobs
- Bank of England in focus
- US GDP expected to be revised this week
- FOMC meeting will be main market focus
- Bank of England and Japan GDP highlight of the week
- Nonfarm payrolls and ECB main to dominate in coming week