EURUSD H4 Resistance 1.1222 1.1252 1.1289 Support 1.1155 1.1118 1.1088 Primary Scenario EURUSD is negotiating on the daily pivot point at
- USDJPY has entered the kumo. EURUSD H4 Resistance 1.1222 1.1252 1.1289 Support 1.1155 1.1118 1.1088 Primary Scenario EURUSD is negotiating on the daily pivot point at 1.1185. A bounce up from current levels [...]
- G7 leaders warn about Brexit and push for global growthThe global economy was the biggest theme of the G7 Summit that took place in [...]
- Dollar eases ahead of Yellen, oil back below $50Currency markets were relatively quiet ahead of a speech from Janet Yellen later in the [...]
The global economy was the biggest theme of the G7 Summit that took place in Ise-Shima, central Japan. Brexit concerns
Currency markets were relatively quiet ahead of a speech from Janet Yellen later in the day, the Federal Reserve chair.
EURUSD H4 Resistance 1.1169 1.1186 1.1207 Support 1.1131 1.1110 1.1093 Primary Scenario EURUSD is now testing the hurdle at 1.1186. If
The Canadian dollar jumped after the Bank of Canada announced on Wednesday that it left its key interest rate unchanged
Brent crude oil, the international oil benchmark, rose above $50 a barrel for the first time since November. The July
EURUSD H4 Resistance 1.1199 1.1260 1.1293 Support 1.1104 1.1071 1.1010 Primary Scenario EURUSD is still under pressure. Further bearish momentum will
U.S. new-home sales registered their strongest month in more than eight years in April, while house prices surged to a
The dollar was given a lift after some very strong US housing data which indicated the economic recovery was on
EURUSD H4 Resistance 1.1244 1.1270 1.1299 Support 1.1189 1.1160 1.1134 Primary Scenario EURUSD is oscillating around the daily pivot point
EURUSD H4 Resistance 1.1238 1.1258 1.1279 Support 1.1197 1.1176 1.1156 Primary Scenario EURUSD bounced up from the previous bottom and is now testing the hurdle at 1.1238. A successful attempt
- USDCHF is trading near the previous top at 0.9930.
- AUDUSD is heading towards the support level at 0.7188.
- EURUSD has violated the key support level at 1.1291.
- USDJPY is moving sideways, but still above the Kumo.
- AUDUSD bottomed at 0.7246, before retracing above the daily pivot.
- EURUSD: The trend has been overall been neutral.
- USDJPY emerged above the cloud in today’s session.
- AUDUSD is oscillating around the daily pivot.
USDJPY remained below the key 110 yen level after falling below it on Monday. The pair traded around 109.38 yen in Asian trading on Tuesday, having fallen to as low [...]
- Yen gains after Japanese trade data
- USDJPY edges back above 110 yen
- USDJPY surges above 110 yen after FOMC minutes suggest June rate hike possible
- Dollar steady as markets await FOMC minutes
- Oil surges, Aussie rises after RBA minutes
- Dollar bounces back against yen despite soft China data
- US dollar back below 109, aussie underperforms
- US dollar slips, sterling in focus ahead of BoE
- GDP data out of the US and UK in focus
- UK jobs and retail sales data in focus
- Bank of England meeting and inflation report in focus
- Non farm payrolls report in focus
- FOMC meeting in focus for clues of next rate hike
- ECB, UK jobs and PMI data in focus
- China GDP in focus
- PMI data in focus this week
- US jobs data to grab attention next week
- UK inflation and retail sales take spotlight this week